C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill K Ach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:51:36 PST
We need to be in prayer for all our leaders.  Much has been written in
the press about peace rallies and demonstrations.  Would that there be
equal coverage about prayer vigils!  I hear there will be a day of prayer
on March 3, 2003.  Let us all join in prayer that day and each and every
day.  God is still in control.  Were that not the case, how explain the
rising and the setting of the sun each day?

Robin and Bill

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com