C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bettina Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:37:29 -0500
Name:  Bettina Brown
Age: 43
Sex: F
Degree of disability: moderate (use wheelchair, have speech impairment and
coordination problems)
Occupation: Technical Writer for IBM
Interests:  Reading, writing, listening to oldies,watching way too much tv,
being a goof ball,sleeping late on weekends, mall shopping
Location:  Fort Worth, TX

Note:  Please e-mail me directiIy if I can be of  assistance since I just
signed off the C-Palsy list for a-while.

Thanks, Bettina  "Crack a smile, its nature's best addictive medicine!"
Email:  [log in to unmask]