C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:22:48 -0500
This is the second time I have posted this. Please excuse the re-post, but
I must adhere to research ethics. Elizabeth Thiers and I are working on an
article for the journal,  Cyberpsychology and Behavior. The article will
focus on the social function of the listerv, C-Palsy. We are planning to
examination, in depth, some of the threads discussed recently on this
list.Specifically, we are considering three threads: (1) the one on the
Baclofen pump from May, 1999, (2) the assisted suicide/ abortion discussion
in September, 1999, and (3) the IEP discussion regarding the parent's
objection to the local school board developing ad IEP for her child without
the parent's or the child's consent. If there are any changes in what
threads we use in this manuscript, this list will be notified.

        *Please*  respond to me by private e-mail if you were a part of
these thread discissions and do not wish for us to quote you. My e-mail
address is "Bobby Greer" <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you