C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:51:41 -0400
Well kyle, I was always tired. I did not let fatigue be the stopping factor.
I just knew there were things I could not do, but I did lots of things with
fatigue. Now as to doing something that would wipe me out for days after, I
put that in the can not do category. If you do one of those, the next day
you're unable to do something you should. There's just going to be some
times that you'll have to say "daddy just can't do that."