C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:29:26 -0500
Excellent point Bobby. I just tell people to pray that God's will be done.
It kind of shuts them up too. I know a while back there was a thread on a
take off of the Serenity prayer but for me it is what guides my life and
what decisions I make. It's simplicity is overpowering if you really listen
to the word

GOD, grant me the serenity
to accept the things
I cannot change,
Courage to change the
things I can, and the
wisdom to know the difference.

It's the knowing the difference that's hard for me
Joanne