C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:26:38 EDT
My baby love,
Thank you so much for being there for me, especially now I'm in alot
adjustments in my life... You know that no matter what happens one thing
never will change that is my love for you...
Anyway, I can't stay too long I'm just waiting to Danielle to be done... she
changing her one class... Speaking classes... Lyn stoller called me to see
her.. she is the dir. with DSS which you emailed at school... Actually I met
her already... she was the who resigned for my classes... Anyway, she said,
she surprised to got your email... Coz I didn't call her or anything, so she
thinking that I'm going ok... Anyway, she sugguesed that if psy and history
will so hard for me to do both in the same time.. I might better to change
one class... So that I did... I droped out the psychology... and changed to
another pre english.... Well, I think it'll be more easy for me... And we
working on to have previte teacher for history... and notetaker... and also
they will give me ride in the capus... class to class.. about carry my
books.. I have to find a way in myself... So don't worry...
Anyway I'm moving to my new apartment today.. if I'll be annie's house I'll
call you from there.. so I might not talk you today.. Well, at least I'm
email you... Right? you know I love you...  and next week I'll bothering DVR
about my computer.. oh speaking that...  my old computer is  really mess
up...  last time I hear, my motor was really burned.. so all I saved on my
drives.. is all gone... so I don't think I will have anything saved from
you... :-(
Well, I don't have classes until next trusday... but I have so much reading
to do.. which I really wish that  you could read it for me... :-( kiss...
umm... about your ring.. I wont tell you how much.. the important thing is i
gave you that coz I love you and I want you forever... and its that much...
I'm broke too... I don't have a job, remember... but I think I saw what I
want to give you on 6th month... anyway.. gtg... i'll call u tomorrow

love u
MGPH

PS she ddidnt have much time to read your email so she only read some of what
I've sent so far So i sent a reply telling her to get a cart for her books
and telling her to have her parents mail her old hard drive to her new place
and that I will tell her friend how to put it in.

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!