C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:23:23 -0700
Aloha Case!
My name is Mag and I have cp too. I am a writer and graphic artist. I also
sit on the Mayor's Commission on  people with disabilities, and we make
recommendations to the city council on how to make Oakland more accessible
for everybody with disabilities. For instance we are starting a
block-by-block inspection of all our sidewalks and curb ramps. The info is
being put into computers to track who is responsible for any part of it,
and then the city can bill the homeowner, or utility, or business to help
pay to have them repaired.

I love to look at the stars and wonder what else there is beyond our milky
way.

Tell your Nana to check her email for the first draft of her new business
cards.

Mag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come visit my new store! I now carry tee shirts and other items!
http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/

Dakota.
> I'm interested in becoming a scientist especially studying the speed
> of light and space. It sounds like you are a scientist with communication.
> Aloha,
> Case
> At 07:02 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
> >Case,
> >
> >It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Anthony from North Dakota (somewhere a
lot
> >colder than Hawaii), I have Cerebral Palsy myself, and work for a company
> >where we work on communication devices to help people communicate.  I
also
> >hate Mr. George W. Bush, somebody you don't want to grow up to be like.
> >promise you that your Nana and everybody here will do everything in our
> >power to ensure that we have a better president soon.
> >
> >Please feel free to write to us any time :)
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Anthony
> >Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net
Of