C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 06:19:01 -0400
Hello, Doug,

I'm Kat and am a 52-year-old CP living and working in NC.  I'm also one of the
list admins so if you need any help with list matters, just ask.

I also wanted to tell you of a list for parents of children with CP.  You can
find the archives here:

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/cpparent.html

To subscribe, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the command
(paste it!):
                SUBSCRIBE CPPARENT
(you don't need to put a subject on the line - the command goes in the body of
the email.  Make sure you don't have any sigs, etc., in the email)

Kat