C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:42:17 -0400
Hope Preemie-Child
An active support group for parents of children born prematurely who are now
school age (4 years old or older).
To join: Send an email with this message: SUBSCRIBE PREEMIE-CHILD Your Full
Name to this address: [log in to unmask] When you receive a
reply, email the information requested to the listowner to complete your
subscription.
Listowners: Allison & Rick Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Website: http://www.comeunity.com/premature/preemie-child/

Preemie-L
A discussion list for parents of children born before 36 weeks. A vocal and
informed list. Subscriptions must be approved by moderator.
To join: Send an email with this message: SUBSCRIBE PREEMIE-L to this
address: [log in to unmask]
Listowners: Anne Casey, [log in to unmask] and Gary Hardy
Website: http://www.preemie-L.org
this helps
Joanne