C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:40:07 EDT
Hi-

When I was in elementry school I put the worksheets in the type writer and
typed the answers on them (that was befor the prevelonce of computers).

In middle and high school I simply typed the name of the worksheet and
anyother identfy information and then just typed the number of the problem/
question followed by the answer on my computer's word processor.  Then you
just print it out and turn it in.  Most the time I would print it out on my
home computer and turn the worksheets in the next day.  Be shure to stapel
the orginal worksheet, and the computer printout with your answers on it
together.

Anee,
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 10/12/1999 9:32:53 PM Central Daylight Time,