C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:44:55 EDT
I'm not sure what Cindy needs right now.  If you are  interested in helping
email Cindy at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  .  I tried to
find out info from the Red Cross but no luck.

_http://www.un.org/disabilities/convention/conventionfull.shtml_
(http://www.un.org/disabilities/convention/conventionfull.shtml)

Convention on the Rights of Persons with  Disabilities Article 10 - Right to
life

States Parties reaffirm  that every human being has the inherent right to
life and shall take all  necessary measures to ensure its effective enjoyment by
persons with  disabilities on an equal basis with  others.