C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:01:41 EST
I don't think about being stared at too much anymore, but in the beginning I
was very aware of it.  I don't even notice it now.  I seem to be acutely
aware however, of instances when a person is staring at me but trying to make
it appear as though they are not staring.  It's like a covert mission or
something.
Betty

In a message dated 12/08/1999 12:29:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,