C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:34:58 -0400
Goodness, Deri!  Is your liver coddled?  You feeling bloated?  Very
finny and clever.  Consider, though, if we do fish puns we'll be in the
swim nearly forever.  And the cold water's shrimping us.

Psst.  Over here.  In the pool.  Warmer.  With me and...the other
Aqua/Pisces.  Ken can dive in too.  We'll have a whale of a time!  Do I
see some smiles broadening?

But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!  Leave Newt in Georgia.

ISM, CCP  :-D
"Depravity Defies Gravity"