C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:05:29 -0400
Hi,

  If you check the hyland's page, I think they have a listing for the
low back pain formulation. I don't see the leg cramp formulation listed.
You could e-mail them and ask. I'm not that well acquainted with cat's
claw. I'd have to get the box to give you ingredients for the DC. I can
tell you this, though. The Hylands leg cramp formulation and the one for
low back pain, taken together two or three times a day works great. I'm
very impressed. They're very small tablets that dissolve under the
tongue. The arthritis pain formula I haven't tried yet, but hubby did
for his knees. He was very pleased with the result.