C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:15:12 -0500
actually with the weapons today, even under a desk is not really safe. it is
scary. i just do not know where our country is going with all the crazies
out there. road rage, school shootings etc, on a daily basis in big cities
and on a sometimes basis even in your smaller towns.

i have seen some articles linking some of this to drugs that are given kids
for hyperactive cpnditions and so on. do not know how much evidence is
actually there.