C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:01:32 -0700
  i think i have to give you this point. although it
has never been easy for anyone i have know in the 30
years with the government. but on reflection probably
harder during the republicans maybe.
  yes, i know it'd be better not to think about it.
hard to do when i go to the mailbox and just have to
think the notice could be there.
  anyway thanks for the well wishing from everyone.

  oh, i heard a government ecconomist on tv today
predict that oil would be going up for 3 years. ouch.
where are the hydrogen cars?