C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:13:59 -0400
Well, some red wines cause the "red head syndrome," a real medical term.  It
seems that some folks are sensitive to the grapes used for the wine and
develop severe headaches after drinking some red wines.  I have this, and
also get headaches from drinking vodka.

Here's  a site discussing the syndrome:

    http://www.theantiagingdoctor.com/redwine.htm

Apparently some red wines are made differently from others and the reaction
is not the same to all of them.

    Kathy S.