C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:16:17 -0700
Hi all,

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Bobby Greer wrote:

> Jasper,
>
>         Have you made any progress on the archives? Dennis Moore is asking
> me about it.

I would just like to jently ask folks that we try not to cross subject
headings.  I'm not trying to be picky here, but the subject heading
here clearly has to do with the coke issue.  So I see that, and then I
go down and see stuff about the arkive.I get lots of mail, and it
would just make life easier for me to prioratise.  Thanks all.

Have a great 4th!!-Gary