C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 01:00:39 -0400
Ever since Hitler you'd think "blue-eyed blondes" would be a cultural
liability?  Bad ideas take a long time to die.

Guess there's no accounting for human taste.

Ken, since you asked the question to my previous post (which Trisha failed
to attribute), I presume the first to be eaten would be
those easiest to catch.

S.