C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:52:04 -0700
Can we all butt in?  Let's see love for scifi writers Vonda, Anne MacCaffrey
(I want a dragon for Christmas), Ursula LeGuin (forgive my spelling today
please), Tanith Lee, the classic dudes - Clark, Asimov, Robinson (Green Mars
series), a little Heilein to feed my hippie soul, ok do I have to choose?
Currently am enthralled with "Memoirs of a Geisha" (and the other "classic"
books I mentioned earlier).  Love Stephen Donaldson, Tolkien (Hey the movies
are coming, the movies are coming!!!), Loved taking Humanities Literature
over a summer period 8 books, 6 weeks (I've GOT to read this book for
school), yeah baby fell in love with Billy S. all over again and played the
can you spot the Star Trek actor in this video game.  Ok you got me started
I 'll stop now.

email address: [log in to unmask]