C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:07:18 -0400
Had a service at the flagpole this am.  Brought my horn along for Taps and
we had a Color Guard and three volleys (usually called "21 gun salute"--this
is incorrect, but no big deal).  Very moving.  As each year passes, we get
further detached from these events and our guard drops ever lower.
Worrisome.

We're headed to Paragould, Arkansas.

Kyle

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]