C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RIchard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:14:13 EDT
<<
 1.  When is your birthday?  January 27 1975

 2.  Have you ever been married?  No

 3.  Have you ever had children?  No and I don't want any

 4.  Do you have a recent (within a year) photo of yourself you can attach to
 e-mail or on a web page I can see?

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Resort/3613/index.html">Ric
hard Hudson 's Autism,  Page</A>

 5.  Do you practice any religion?      Not really

 If so, where do you attend religious services?

 6.  Do you work?  Yes
      What's your job? I'm a computer technician and budding network engineer

 7.  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Getting my MSCE or A+ certificate

 8.  What state do you live in?  Connecticut

 Would you be willing to relocate if we decided to become a couple?

Yes but looking for a girlfrined in connecticut or NYC

 9.  Do you plan to get married?

      Yes

 10.  Do you want children?  no

 11.  Do you like animals? cat

 12.  What's the thing you like most about yourself?
My intelligence

 13.  What's the thing you like least about yourself?
My shyness

 14.  What's your "disability"/"challenge"?

High functioning autism

 15.  When did your last romantic relationship end?

before valentices day 2000. I could'nt give her what she needed from so far
away.

 Are you still in touch with that person?

A  little

 What feelings do you have for that person now?

I still care about her

 16.  What medications, if any, do you take?

Prozax, Glipizide for diabetes

 17.  Ever been arrested?  No

 18.  Ever been in a mental hospital?  No answer

 19.  Do you smoke cigarettes?  No

 drink alcohol?  no

 use marijuana or take other drugs? No

 20.  Do you believe sex before marriage is okay?  Yes

 21.  Are you dating anyone now? no but looking

 22.  Describe your ideal mate (person).I will post my response to this on a
 webpage

Someone cute, preferably disabled, someone who enjoys the same things that I
do.

 23.  Describe your ideal date (place or activity)

Ask me

 24.  Do you feel most loved by getting a gift, hearing the words "I love you"
 or another person spending time with you?

Spending time