C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:49:31 -0600
Hey, BB,
You are always so thoughtful.  I don't take offense because, I know that
this list needs to be a safe place for people to vent.  Heck we all vent
(steam, gas, bad breath,etc.)
I've only had one experience from someone on this list who sent me a really
nasty note off list directed to me but, that person is not on this list
anymore.  Past that I look at as you's needs a place to work out your
frustrations, share humor, etc.
When I began on this list many moon beams ago, I did it for the information
but, I stay because I like the humor, humanity, and I learn more about
non-cp things on this list.  I enjoy the people and caring and I feel my
life is enriched.
So, In a round about politiany way what I'm saying is vent.  Life is
frustrating enough.
Now, you want to turn green with envy, we went to the NASA open house today,
my dad and his wife and some friends from Disney.  We had a blast.
Everytime we go up there we learn something new.  This time we sat in on a
talk from an astronaut/scientist you was part of the UV telescope that went
up years ago.  He really had a geniune love and enthusiasm for the subject
and so, conveyed that well to the audience.  I love listening to people
(musicians, scientists, artists) who truly have a love of what they are
doing.  Don't you!!

Beth the OT