C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 12:41:37 -0600
Linda,

Downloaded it, and am watching it now.  You're right, I can see bits of
myself at 9, and others I knew in Case.

Does AccessHawaii just work with kids?  My wife and I were there last month
for PacRim (we were presenters, and Janet's started on her presentation to
submit for next year).  Janet went snorkeling at Haunama Bay, and we did the
bus tour of the North Shore.  If Access Hawaii works with adults, I'm sure
Janet'd be up for it.

How does the cost of living on the north shore compare to Honolulu?  Janet
says we're going back, wether we get accepted to present again or not!  Were
the people Case talked to at UH-Manoa?  We met with people there (Center for
Disability Studies) on the 17th, after the conference.

--

Kendall