C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:53:08 -0500
 seems like right good advicee to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Arnold
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 11/28/2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: What's up - adoption stuff

Nothing against international adoptions and helping children from other
countries, they work great sometimes.  But however I would suggest doing
a lot of research, asking questions if it means asking the same question
over and over again, and if money allows I would suggest going over to
the country so you see the conations before adopting.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net