C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Norris Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:21:46 -0700
this is making me so mad and sad
president bush is making everybody choise weather they want to or not
and is polerizing the whole country
hate is a very evil thing to use in politics
right wing against left wing..
rich against poor
concervative against libral
christian against moslem
and yes even black against white
republicans seem to like dividing this country

President Bush is very Dangerous

This past month has been disastrous for the American people and the Bush Administration.

This war is worst than the Viet Nam War.

This is worse because we are creating enemies of our friends. Germany and France to just name a few. The current American Middle East foreign policies have turned conservative Islamic states against Americans. Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and Pakistan use to be friendly Islamic States but with America’s insistence of going to war alone in Iraq, these states are changing their collective minds.

This is worse because is slowly becoming a religious war something that never should have happen. President Bush has denied this time and time again but it seems that President Bush has insulted the whole Islamic world by calling the invasion of Iraq " The Crusades". President Bush later changed the spring military action to "Operation Freedom", after the firestorm of criticism hit the American capitol, Washington D. C.

This is worse because nobody will ever trust America again. No country will ask for our assistance because they fear Americans and also fear that Americas will interfere in their internal affairs. Countries will fear that they will have to conform or compromise their standards and will be compelled to conform to the American political, social, and economic will.

What a sorrowful and needless nightmare.

We are the land of the free, home of the brave, yet we are disgraced because of the recent incidents in Iraqi prisons.

How can we point our fingers at another nation and tell them that they should comply with the world’s human rights laws when we cannot do it ourselves? Take a look at our American prison system and compare them.

America may have been justified in going into Afghanistan for the sole purpose of eliminating the Taliban of its tyrannical rule, but we should have stayed out of Iraq. There are no justifications for political, tactical, or military reasons to engage Iraqi armed forces. We have no business being in Iraq and now the world is witnessing this catastrophe.

The policies of containment would have worked the same policies the United Nations tried to implement and failed because it lacked United States support.

What happened this month was a complete disgrace to our heroic soldiers of the past. The leader of any country should be a leader who will take full responsibility for any actions taken by subservience.

Somebody higher in the chain of command should pay for this miscarriage of justice.

Now the Bush administration want to blame the fighting soldiers (NON COMMISSION) for their discretionary acts on Iraqi prisoners.

Where did those orders originate? Most Americans know how the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corp. chain of command work. Soldiers never carry out an order without being told by superior officer. Once being instructed this soldier must carry out his/her orders.

It’s time for the Bush Administration to honor the soldiers of World War Two, Korea, and Viet Nam by letting America and Americans the truth.

We all should pray for the troops fighting in Iraq. It is imperative that we be very cautious regarding the present administration. This is the first President to ever order an invasion of another country without pretense of immediate direct military threat to the United States.

This leadership does not respect different cultures. They do not respect the word of law; they do not respect Americans. Do not respect themselves.

We will pay for these actions because our children are watching this situation. Just like the children of the Reagan era watched corporate greed ruled the 1980’s. How we remember the World Com and Enron investigations, the biggest stock market scandal in American history.

This leads our children to believe that its o.k. to lie, cheat, and steal just to achieve their own personal agenda. These young Americans will do anything to become successful in the United States. Malcolm X once said "by any means necessary". This is a set up for very difficult times.

Mr. President you are sending the wrong message to our young Americans.

It is time for action. It is time for change.

As Presidential candidate and now late President Ronald W. Reagan asked

"Are you better off now then you were four years ago"?

Most of Americans knew this answer then and most Americans know the answer now.

I'm sorry but this president is a very dangerous threat.

Dangerous for Disabled Americans.

Dangerous for Africans Americans.

Dangerous for American women.

Dangerous for The Gray Panthers of America.

Dangerous for Gay and Lesbian Americans.

Dangerous for American Civil Rights.

Dangerous for anybody that wants FREE SPEECH

This administration has created a breeding ground for hate, fear, and distrust throughout America and the world...

George W. Bush wants us to think of him as the great unifier but instead he has succeeded in dividing this great nation in half.

Similar to the Viet Nam era, some thirty-five years ago…

History will repeat itself if we don’t pay attention.

This is not the right way to remember our soldiers of the past, present, or future.

THAT IS THE GRAYLINE!!!!
gary norris gray
FIGHT THE POWER