C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy C Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:23:29 -0800
> >How do you like living with Cerebral Palsy?

This is not to offend anybody.  If I am to share how I feel living with
CP, then I also have to share my faith.  I firmly believe the Lord gave
me my disability for a reason.  It's a precious gift from Him.  Yes, it's
a struggle sometimes.  Don't those struggles make us stronger?  It's been
my experience that they have.  Do I wish I was able to walk and all that?
 Yes, and I will when I'm in heaven.  For now, this is what the Lord
deems best for me, praise Him!

Some of you might disagree with me and that's ok.  I wasn't trying to
"convert" anyone.

Have a great day!

Cindy