C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:52:42 -0500
Another humorous anecdote, well timed...

Phenobarb is like "liquid lobotomy".  Nasty stuff.  #1 daughter was on it
for a time for prophylaxis of febrile seizures.  Turned her into a toddler
zombie...

Thanks, Deri, for the morning chuckle.  Working at home today due to pain
and spasms.  A good laugh could not have been better timed.

-Kyle