C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 14:44:43 -0700
i am already doing mag and calcium and the vitimin c
with no complaints from the doc. might have to check
doseage on the c . i'll check out the devils claw and
other suggestion as to possible effects on the kidneys
before adding them. thanks to all who have suggested.

http://www.florahealth.com/flora/home/canada/products/r4915.asp