C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:10:20 +0800
Thanks Joanne, I am feeling better today.  I do actually have a mobile
phone already, unfortunately, having it on me when I fall wouldn't be
practical, I usually tend to fall forward trapping both arms under me
(yesterday's back flip was an aberration), I'd probably break the
phone!  But I am going to organise a personal safety alarm that will
go off if I fall and can't use my arms.

Rayna