C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:10:26 -0500
I thought it was a type-face (font).  Ken, be careful of the herbals.
There's a lot of "snake oil" out there right now.  Most of the herbal
supplements aren't assayed, they're packaged in the Third World, and God
knows what they have in them besides the "active" ingredient.

Color Me Skeptical,

-Kyle