C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:01:03 +0100
The problem is that 'maelstrom.stjohns.edu' has made it onto 'Spamcops'
Blacklist, so any ISPs using SpamCop are signalling our posts as junk!!!

<http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=149.68.45.24>

People at StJohns are looking into this, in  the meantime keep looking in your
junk folders - where you will probably find this!!!

Cheers

Deri