C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:05:51 +1200
>>> [log in to unmask] 09/18/00 06:46 >>>
Hi Chester,

This list seems to be that way, either pretty busy or pretty quiet.  But welcome
anyway.  I'm new since you left - but I see you are from Virginia?  Me too -
Staunton.  I operate a mailing list myself, and it is a moderated one, and keeps
me rather busy.  We had 4 digests created in one days time - yesterday.  So I
don't post much here - just lurk about!
<

Beth - This may be off-topic for this list - but what is the topic of your list ?

Ive got 3 Disabled ones (not sure if i should promote it here or not)..
- been going about a month or two - but very few members.
- 2 are CP related, one just a general disabled one.

Gordon.