C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:54:26 -0400
jenn

Take great care of yourself

I've been there too (at times)

Be well

Life is hard enough

meir

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Zubko
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 12:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meir

I was going to be really rude to Kyle but you have saved me from it.
Thank you. I don't know why people expect me to explain my whole life in
e-mails. It cannot happen that way, unless I wrote a novel. I don't have
time or energy for that right now. You will never understand my life
unless you live it, end of story.

I will take a break from the list for awhile. Think I need to. Again,
Meir, thank you for understanding. Jenn