C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 20:33:06 -0400
Steve,

I agree with you that sometimes the important cp info./posts gets lost in
the banter...But I would hate to see the banter stop!  Sometimes after a
long day, those one liners are what wake me up and re-energize me.  Your
post made me think of another possibility for those wanting to chat, though.
Perhaps we could create an AOL IM buddy name or ICQ# list much like we have
done for the birthday list.  Then everyone who wants to chat can do so via
that mode instead of through the list.  This would cut down on the
second-by-second e-mails between folks that are online at the same time.
What does everyone think?  Both are free programs to download (although I am
partial to ICQ because of the extra features).

If you like this idea, just add your info. to this list I am starting below
with my own information...

Linda     ICQ#9916995    AOL IM wags117