C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:12:20 +0100
On Wednesday 17 Jul 2002 9:08 pm, Magenta Raine wrote:
> Kyle are you having a bad day?  I didn't think trisha said anything
> offensive this week.
>
> Get a grip.
>
> mag

Hey, Kyle, think happy thoughts, wear rose tinted glasses, say 3 times
"This is the best of all possible worlds", experiment with the softer
forms of narcotics, and ... wear sun screen!!!

Actually I have met a few people like Jonathan (who deny they have
CP), when its pretty obvious they do. They say it takes one to know
one, I can tell a CPer across a crowded room - I can even tell if
they are gay. Errm, did that come out quite right?

I'll admit the logic of catering for people who don't know they have
CP is, at first sight, tenuous, but its actually a good idea to put
some of the more generic terms "brain injury, brain damage, etc." in
the appropriate META tags in the HTML header where the various search
engines will index on it but it need not appear on the page itself.

Cheers (Don't worry, Be happy, doo doo da doo di doo)

Deri (OM.... OM.... OM....)