C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:43:56 -0500
Hi all!

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about dyslexia.

I agree with all who say I should ask my support staff directly.
While that's what I'm trying to do, she is kind of shy, and I can
tell she's somewhat hesitant about talking about it.  So I
'm trying to learn as much as I can so that she might become more
relaxed about talking with me about it.  I feel like the easier
it is for her to tell me what she needs, the easier it will be
for me to let her know what I need.

Thanks again-Gary