C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:35:15 EDT
Hi everyone,

I need help with something.  My step Dad is very ill.  He lives in
Pensacola, Florida, and we expect he will pass away in the very near future.
I need to get some forms to his wife, and expected to fax them or e-mail
them to her.  However, she is frazzled and cannot figure out how to grab a
fax off of the computer.  In addition, she feels that she cannot leave the
house or my step Dad right now to go somewhere and retrieve the stuff if I
faxed to Kinko's or something.  I can next day the stuff, and will if I
cannot get a hand from this outreach, but she really needs to get it, have
my step Dad sign the forms and then next day them back to us signed before
the weekend comes.

If there is anyone who lives in or near Pensacola, FL and would be willing
to take a fax from me and deliver them to my step Dad's house, I would
appreciate it very much.  I could mail you a check for your time, gas, etc.

Thanks,

Jill Jacobs
"To sin by silence when the should protest makes cowards of men."  ~Abraham
Lincoln