C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:04:06 -0400
Personally speaking, I see nothing wrong with being gay; I think it's
society's reaction to it that's wrong.

Kat

On 6 Oct 2006, at 22:39, Tamar Raine wrote:

Ken, the Party that is always stating they are the one with family
values,
of course there have been dems who were perpetually horny likw jfk,
clinton
and god knows who else.

Ken, do you disaprove the gay "lifestyle" (ie, promiscusus
behaviour)  or
the fact that some people are born gay and want a life partner?

Mag