C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:50:18 -0700
Have you tried meowing at your cat to see if she r
kat that is great!

Have you tried meowing at your cat to see if she responds?

my girls both saw the vet yesterday, and both are at 13 lb! I will have to give them even less food than they have been getting.

I am inches away from finally being able to buy my house or condo! the annoying thing is I'll still be under housing authority rules, can't have people living with me unless I get their ok. I'll still have to undergo inspection each year...  too many damn rules tied to homeownership when you get mortgage assistance.

TMR

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag