C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 19:44:09 -0400
Oh yes!  Yoga gives me everything I need all in one shot - balance,
flexibility, and strength.  I do have to hang on to a bar along the wall for
some of the poses, but overall I do the sequences as instructed.  I have
some tapes I do at home so I can use blocks and a strap to help too.  Keep
me posted on how you are doing and if there is any modifications that you
can describe easily, send them my way!

Linda