C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:28:16 EDT
Kendall,

    We go to  Pueblo once or twice a year, so I know it is an old dirty steel
town! Pueblo has a neat B-24 museum. Springs is busy and the AF Academy is
beautiful. I love to watch the gliders train in the up draft of the Rockies.

Bobby
Good luck!  Pueblo's an interesting town (NOT!); if you get a chance, go
up to Colorado Springs as it's got more that might interest kids,
especially kids from Texas (Rodeo Hall of Fame, Cheyenne Mtn. zoo, Air
Force Academy (Don't know how much they'll let people poke around there
now).