C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:50:11 -0400
We started drinking coffee when it became too expensive to drink tea. ;-)
Remember the British government under King George III taxed the American
colonists on its imports of tea and the colonists started brewing coffee
in protest.

At least that's how my Texan granddad used to tell it. Maybe someone
else who's more of an historian than I can tell you better.

Kat