C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:46:44 -0500
Everything is going better!  Except for comments other residents had said.  Last week, I was walking with help and pain, I was walking so good, that Linda, one of my house mates, said Maybe someday you can walk alone.

Yesterday was one of those Mondays. . .  I am in a Girl's Card Club that meets every Monday afternoon at a local restaurant .  Alicia, another member, and I got in to two separate fights yesterday. . .  To the point to where I'm thinking of quiting the club.