C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:43:06 EDT
The only thing that keeps me from an overwhelming sadness about my
daughter's death is to educate the public about how to prevent the virus that
caused my daughter's cerebral palsy and death from seizures. I was  very
inspired after seeing the new movie, "Julie and Julia," to find something  the
public can relate to in order to get my message across about CMV. I have
started a new blog, "How to Get Thin and Famous (or at least published!)" in an
effort to attract readers and let them know why I'm trying to get famous.
Please  let me know what you think or share the site with others--especially
with women  of child-bearing age. See:
_http://howtogetthinandfamous.blogspot.com/_ (http://howtogetthinandfamous.blogspot.com/)
Thank  you