C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:06:23 -0400
Hey Gordon,
I'll mention the cleaning lady to Kyle, but I don't think it will go over
very well. He's already got one for free....ME!
We are moving in about 3 weeks to an apartment, so we can spend more time
looking for a house. We were already to stay here when a couple form Alaska
signed a contract to buy it Aug. 5th and want to close Aug. 31st -EEEKKK! I
think it will be a nice change to take care of a small place (and no mowing,
weeding etc. for Kyle for the 9 mos. we are there).
We are ready for the break!
By the way, I wasn't married until my very late thirties, so there is plenty
of time, but I do understand that desire for someone to be committed to.
It sounds like you will have no problem finding the right woman.
Laura