C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:19:37 +1200
>>> [log in to unmask] 09/14/00 09:34 >>>

>Here in the states many of the drive-thru signs are also in Braille!<

Hmm - I guess the person who thought of that must be able to see :-)

Q. How would a blind man/woman know that there is a braille sign there in the first place ?

If someone told them where to go - help them get there, Why not just look on the "non-braille" signs & tell them what is on order / whatever the sign says anyway -

- If they are told what the sign says, then they wouldnt need to touch the braille to find out what it says :-)

Gordon.