C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 22:04:00 -0500
Oh Deri,
Kyle's been snipped, unsnipped and snipped again! (Had a psyco first wife
that blamed the birthing process on him-I swear I didn't yeall at him once!)
He's got some stories that could make you go pale!
See our kids are real miracles (not that anyone else's aren't). The
statistics weren't bent our way, but we've got 2 beauties!