C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 00:17:29 -0400
Hi Trisha,

Where are you guys in the application process?  If you're just visiting, I
wouldn't bring up CP specifically, except to ask about accessibility that
would enable the school to meet the girls' needs.  Once you narrow the list
down, I would definitely talk to the school's office of disability support
services.  My only mention of disability in the applications themselves was
my use of an incident with discrimination as part of my personal statement.
Unless they want to share something like that, it really shouldn't be
relevant at all.  Let me know if I can help... this whole thing is very
fresh in my mind, obviously.  If you guys want to come visit schools in DC,
definitely let me know!  I'd love to give you the grand tour!

~Joy~