C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:04:40 -0400
Here's to quick healing!

Beth T.

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Cleveland, Kyle E.
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: update on moi

Agreed, Mag, but Beth's original idea to me meant the difference between
having to stay home and take two week's sick leave or getting back to work
and not lose two weeks of time.

Again, Beth, Thank You!!!  I haven't needed an OT much since I was a little
kid, but I suspect that I will be asking more of you as time goes on.  Just
that tidbit of advice was priceless!

Thanks again!

-Kyle